Indice del forum

Fare soldi online

Guadagna con internet

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

This article is about 15 inch MacBook Pro retina model
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Set 28, 09:53:41    Oggetto:  This article is about 15 inch MacBook Pro retina model
Descrizione:

This article is about 15 inch MacBook Pro retina model. I will discuss some known issues with this machine and will offer a permanent solution towards the end of this article.

Apple introduced two 15 inch Macbook Pro Retina models   , one in mid 2012 and the other one in early 2013. Users reported a black screen issues with both these models. The problem is, the machine goes to a black screen all of the sudden. The keyboard lights will be on, we can hear the fan noise but there will be nothing on the screen. This does not happen when we start the machine in the morning but after running some videos or using it for some time, it will start showing a black screen. Sometimes, the machine will restart instead of going to a black screen.

Let me explain reason for this issue. This machine has a defective chip that is causing the issue. This chip is from third party. Apple has been offering a free logic board replacement option until December 2016. Users reported that this again happened after logic board replacement. Many users reported that Apple had to replace their board 2-3 times but the problem still came back. When we receive this kind of machine   , we have noticed that technicians from other stores have been replacing many components beside the defective gpu but failed to fix the issue.
This problem is not related to any component beside the gpu. Then what is the issue? The issue is mainly with the defective chip. Some technicians will replace the chip, some will reball it, others will reflow it and as mentioned above, even logic board replacement will not help. For a while this was a big problem for us too because customers would like to fix it but none of the above solutions would work.

So what is the solution to save this great machine? Luckily we have invented a great solution for this problem. Before I dive into the solution, I will like to inform that there are many suggestions and news on the internet for solving this problem. Some will offer some command line instructions to disable the gpu and others will offer utilities but none of those work because the machine uses the defective gpu for startup and when the gpu has problem   , it will not boot at some point and if the machine cannot boot properly, no utility in the world can force it to boot up. So this means a working machine all of the sudden becomes paperweight? This is not acceptable because a basic new machine is around $3000. So we felt a need to bring this machine back to life.
Coming back to our invention, we guarantee that our fix is a permanent fix. This fix will make sure the machine never use the defective chip anymore. This is not a software or utility fix. This is a hardware (component level) fix that works for ever. This fix is compatible with all operating systems at the moment. As we know, this machine is a very powerful machine on earth with enough ram, and the fastest pcie ssd hard drive   , this fix will not greately affect the performance of the machine. After our fix, if we put a 13 Macbook Pro Retina and this machine after the fix side by side, user will not feel any difference in performance. In other words, the machine will have same power as a 13 MacBook Pro Retina model. We have a lot of experience with this fix so far. If your machine or any of your friends machine has this symptom, send it to our lab. The repair process is very fast and can be finished within 24 hours. We also offer free one way shipping and one year support for our permanent fix.

This article is about a known issue with the gpu of a mid 2012 and early 2013 MacBook Pro retina models. I have discussed the reason for the problem as well as I offered a great permanent fix for this issue.

Khan
Over 2 decades of years of professional experience and tech from

ipad   ,computer data recovery,2011 macbook pro logic board repair,ipad
data recovery toronto

Total Views: 33Word Count: 701See All articles From Author
Pursue any sort of bachelor celebration easily by booking a professional Limo Service Mesquite. You鈥檒l be able to enjoy any kind of party, regardless of the wildness or sophistication that you prefer. With this suitable and flexible provision of travel arrangements, your party will be easy   , elevated, and creative without high costs or intensive effort.

Celebration throughout Transportation Periods
Starting with the times that participants of the party should come aboard, the party ought to begin in style. Mesquite Limousine Service makes it possible for the celebration to begin and continue throughout the engagement. Rides will include a bar, dancing space with a pole, passenger seating areas   , and audio and video systems complete a perfected party atmosphere that will improve the party. Curbside to curbside, the celebration will be prompt and fun even while riding to and from each destination no matter how many are included in the itinerary.

Celebrate Effortlessly
The problems and aggravations involved with operating a vehicle, driving, and parking won鈥檛 disrupt the party efforts when you have a limo rental Fort Worth. Beginning to end, the celebration will include driving services provided by a professional who is background verified   , proven skilled, area knowledgeable, and screened for **** use. This bachelor party will keep on cruising safely and efficiently, so every moment will count without any worries about drunken driving charges or other incidents involving safety.
Party with Successful Outcomes
A successful party outcome is much more likely in Fort Worth Limo Service. You鈥檒l not have to separate into multiple machines, nor will the experience be less than the groom deserves. Our company offers travel plans that are designed especially for good times   , and our customer support staff is always available and eager to enhance those good times. Our company鈥檚 around the clock customer service proc.                    
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Set 28, 09:53:41    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: